|Back to Back Issues Page|
EyeSight Vision Care, Issue #002 -- Three Cups Exercise
February 10, 2007
|What we feed our bodies feeds our eyes.
Many of the vitamins and minerals in our bodies are found in much higher concentrations in our eyes, so a diet lacking in these vitamins and minerals can lead to vision problems as we grow older.
Take the time every day to give your eyes (and the rest of your body) the nutritive support they need.
Eat the foods and take the supplements that provide the antioxidant vitamins and minerals your eyes require.
You’ll Protect Your Eyesight, ensuring years of good eye health, and increasing the odds that you’ll avoid blindness or vision loss for the rest of your life.
If you find this newsletter useful, please do a friend and us a big favor and "pay it forward." Forward this issue to all your friends.
If a friend passed this issue along to you, and you like what you read, please subscribe by visiting... Portect Your Eyesight
Issue 2 Feburary 2007
Table of Contents
You CAN Improve Your Vision Naturally.
The Three Cups Exercise
The 3 cups exercise is a crowd favorite.
It initially takes some time to master each of the 3 Levels, but as you progress through the Vision for Life program you'll find they become much easier.
To help you get motivated, let me share a story we received a few months back from John Bershak in Pennsylvania.
"I've worn glasses for forty years. My last prescription was 20/170 in my left eye and 20/220 in my right eye. I was on the verge of needing bifocals. After four-and-a-half months of using the Vision for Life program, I can now see 20/30 (near perfect) in both eyes. The greatest improvement, to about 20/40, occurred in the first month, but real clarity occurred more gradually. I found the Three Cups Exercise to be extremely powerful. Improvements in visual clarity seemed to be preceded by improvements in this exercise. Now I'm looking forward to my first pair of non-prescription sunglasses!"
--John Bershak, Morrisville, PA
John's is only one of numerous stories we have gotten from folks across the globe -- all of whom have achieved profound results using the exercises in the Vision for Life program. But I know your time is precious, so let's begin.
If you haven't already, you'll find the instructions for
Level 1 of the Three Cups Exercise at Natural Vision Correction
You'll need to master Level 1 before beginning Level 2.
In order to perform Level 2 of 3 Cups, you'll need to print the Three Cups diagram. Go to Rebuild Your Vision to print it now.
You'll also need a comfortable chair and a quiet room in which to sit.
Ready to begin rebuilding your vision? Here we go!
1. Place your chair so that you can focus on an object at least 10 feet away. The object can be in the same room or outside a window -- just choose a distant object.
2. Hold the Three Cups chart approximately 12 to 24 inches in front of you at eye level.
3. Position the chart so that, as you look just over the top of it, you can see the distant object you have chosen. Focus on that object.
4. You should notice in your lower peripheral vision that there appear to be three circles on the chart. (Your eyes will feel much more relaxed than they felt while focusing on the pen in Level 1.)
5. Try to adjust your focus on the center circle, as though you were trying to look through the laminated chart at the distant object. In other words, maintain your point of focus on the distant object but look at the center circle. This is the only way you'll be able to obtain and hold the image of the center circle. If you lose the image of the circle, look at the distant object and it should reappear.
6. While you focus on the center circle, maintaining your point of focus on the distant object, you will notice that the circle appears three-dimensional. It will look as if you were peering down into a Styrofoam cup -- only this time, the Styrofoam cup will appear upside-down, as if it were overturned.
Note: Level 1 and 2 may appear very similar, but they are not. In order to achieve success in Level 2, you must be focused and relaxed. You cannot force your eyes to perform this drill. You must follow the directions exactly, and let the images appear on their own. Once you master these levels, you continue on to Level 2b in the Vision for Life program.
Our world-renowned vision-improvement program is comprised of many more powerful, scientific eye exercises like this, each of which is crucial to your vision improvement.
All of the exercises have been designed to help you strengthen your visual system and improve your vision naturally. And the program is carefully structured so your time investment is only 25 minutes a day.
Just 25 minutes a day, and like John Bershak (and many other folks around the world), you will begin to see more clearly and crisply than you ever thought possible -- without glasses, contacts, or surgery.
See for yourself at
In your next lesson I will reveal to you what I discovered most eye doctors don't want you to know about improving your vision naturally. It's rather "eye-opening."
To your vision -- for life,
Comments? Ideas? Feedback?
We want to hear from you with your complaints, compliments or suggestions. That's the only way we can make EyeSight Vision Care! more useful for you.
Have something to tell us? Click on Reply in the menu and tell us what you think!
|Back to Back Issues Page|