Finding accurate Vision Information
can be tough sometimes, so we've compiled all the best information on the site into one location.
Click on any of the links below to read more about that topic and learn how to Protect Your Eyesight.
- 20 20 Vision – This is how results from a standardized visual acuity test often look; the first number represents how far away you stand from a Snellen Chart and the second number is how far a person with normal vision would have to stand to read the same line.
Blurred Vision – Blurred vision can affect people of any age, from infants to senior citizens. Telling your doctor that you have Blurry Vision is not enough by itself to allow him to determine a cause, as blurry vision is one of the most common symptoms for most Eyesight Disorders. Read on to see what can cause it.
- Computer Vision – After hours in front of the computer, do you ever have Dry Eyes, neck pain, headaches, or all of the above? This is known as Computer Vision Syndrome and affects millions of Americans per year. Learn how to avoid getting the worst of these symptoms at your job.
- Computer Vision Syndrome – This is an Vision Disorderthat was unheard of thirty years ago, but is now one of the most common Vision Problems in America. It is caused by spending extended lengths of time in front of a computer screen, which many people now do for a living. This article explains how to minimize your risk of Computer Vision.
- Double Vision Is – Also known as Diplopia, double vision is the condition of seeing two images instead of one. It can represent multiple issues in either the eye, the optic nerves, or the visual cortex of the brain. Click the link for more vision information on Double Vision, including causes, symptoms, and treatment.
- Double Vision Causes – Double vision can be caused by a wide array of different factors, ranging in severity from mild to life threatening. Double Vision can either occur progressively, over time, or suddenly. If sudden, always contact your ophthalmologist immediately.
- Improve Night Vision – Poor Night Vision affects millions of Americans, and many of them don't even realize how bad it is. If you suspect that you may have progressively worsening night vision, take a look at this list of some of the best tips and tricks to Improve Night Vision.
- Improve Vision – Despite the millions of Americans who currently use Prescription Glasses and Contact Lenses, corrective lenses actually don't do anything to improve your vision. From supplements to Vision Exercise, there are many ways that you can actively work to Protect Your Eyesight and reverse degenerative defects.
- Lasik Vision– Lasik is an eye surgery technique that uses a low powered laser to correct defects in the inner stroma of the Cornea
This article explains the procedure by breaking it down into easy to understand sections. If you are scheduled for Laser Eye Surgery, it's important to have the best vision information available.
- Natural Vision – Holistic medical practices pervade nearly every medical niche, from dentistry to oncology to ophthalmology. Treating your vision using natural methods is the preferred choice of many people, and there are different ways that you can go about this. This article covers the most effective techniques of Natural Vision Correction.
- Natural Vision Correction – In the early 20th century, a man named William Bates developed a method of naturally correcting your eyesight based on the vision information known at the time. Read on to discover the simple techniques he used in his controversial self named Bates Method.
- Nearsighted Vision – One of the most common Vision Disorders today, nearsighted vision also known as Myopia or “nearsightedness” or “short sightedness” is the inability to form a clear image of objects at a distance. It is the opposite of
Hyperopia also known as "farsightedness" or "long sightedness", and can affect people at any age.
- Poor Night Vision – Night vision is a system that allows animals and people to see in conditions with low levels of light. Poor night vision and night blindness are conditions where a person's eyes receive less information from low levels of light, making it harder to see. There are many different factors that can affect night vision, including age, so read on to see if you may be at risk.
- Vision Disorders – There are hundreds of known vision disorders in the world, and many of them are more commonplace that you would expect. This is a comprehensive list of the most common Eyesight Disorders
and what you can do about them.
- Vision Exercise – Just like any muscle in your body, the extraocular muscles (the muscles that control your eye) must be exercised regularly to keep them in good shape. Double Vision
, Lazy Eyes, Blurry Vision, and other Vision Disorders are often a simple case of weak eye muscles. This article has several strengthening Vision Exercises that you can use any time of day.
- Vision Problem – Having a vision problem could mean many different things. They are typically classified as progressive or sudden onset, and a professional should look at the latter as soon as possible. Read on to see some of the most common Vision Problems and what you can do about them.
- Vision Problems – Waking up one day and discovering a sudden change in your eyesight, such as blurriness, Double Vision
, or halos around lights, can be frightening to say the least. Arm yourself with the most up to date vision information around, so that you know what is happening and what you should do about it.
- Vision Supplements – Although many Vision Problems call for medication or corrective lenses, some are simply a matter of not getting enough of the appropriate Vitamins and Minerals to the delicate tissue of the Retina and Cornea. While Vitamin E and Vitamin A are the most critical vitamins for eyesight, there are many that are often overlooked.
- Vision Test – A visual acuity test using aSnellen Chart is the standard practice of ophthalmologists in the United States and most other parts of the world. You should have your vision checked regularly by a professional, as that is the best way to catch progressive Vision Disorders in their early stages.
- Vision Therapy – Used for children and adults alike, vision information therapy is a series of clinical techniques that work to actively Improve Vision and perceptual disorders. It involves several sessions per week over a period of several months and uses a combination of Eye Care Exercises and equipment to train the eyes.
Remember nothing beats a healthy diet with the right balance of Vitamins and Minerals when it comes to preventing an Eyesight Problem.
We hope that this Vision Information helped you.
Subscribe to EyeSight Vision Care! , our monthly newsletter with in depth vision information to help you keep up to date on how to Protect Your Eyesight with a free bonus. Fill out the form below. You'll then receive an email asking you to confirm that you subscribed. You'll always have the option to unsubscribe at the click of your mouse.
Vision Information to Protect Your Eyesight