Getting Juiced on Juicing Protects Your Eyesight
If you enjoy a tall cold one, why not get juiced a different way.
Getting juiced on juicing protects your eyesight.
Try a tall cold glass of juice, or a fruit smoothie.
Fruit and vegetable juices give you all the Eye Health Antioxidants vitamins, carotenoids and minerals that eating them does, with the advantage that you are enjoying them raw and in greater concentration.
Heat can destroy some nutrients, so taking them as raw juices will help you better Protect Your Eyesight.
You can make many juices with your blender, especially if you use the softer fruits such as grapes, blueberries, raspberries, plums, peaches, nectarines, and strawberries.
Make a smoothie by adding a banana to thicken things up.
If you use purple or red grapes instead of green ones, along with blueberries, you’ll be adding anthocyanins to your system, which can help Improve Your Night Vision and strengthen the capillaries in your eyes.
Vegetable juices will require a juicer.
A quality juicer will cost well over $100; however, if you plan on getting juiced on juicing protects your eyesight, a lot, you'll need a machine that will stand up to this use.
Look for a juicer with a powerful motor, a large intake and pusher, and parts that are easily cleaned. You can juice just about any vegetable, including green leafy vegetables that give you carotenoids.
Here are some things to remember if you plan on getting juiced on juicing protects your eyesight, a lot.
- If you’re diabetic, don’t drink too many fruit juices.
- If you have problems with kidney stones, avoid making juices from beets, spinach and chard.
- Fruit juices will be digested faster than vegetable juices, so don’t mix them, with the exception of apples, which can be used to sweeten vegetable juices.
- Don’t gulp down your juices. Too much juice at once in the stomach can cause upset, especially with the vegetable juices.
- To spice up your juices, add ginger, cinnamon or other spices. You can also add ginseng, ginkgo biloba, astragalus or other herbs with healing properties to help boost your immunity, brain power, and general well-being while you're getting juiced.
- If you like your drinks cold, add ice while you’re juicing.
Want more information on juicing, and the other things it can do for you?
Books for Eye Health
page has information on the four juicing books I recommend.
Juicing Info Online
Want your information online?
Irina Onosov has some web pages that have what you're looking for.
The Medicine Hut
and learn what else getting juiced can do for you.
Subscribe to EyeSight Vision Care! , our monthly newsletter with in depth information to help you keep up to date on how to Protect Your Eyesight with a free bonus. Fill out the form below. You'll then receive an email asking you to confirm that you subscribed. You'll always have the option to unsubscribe at the click of your mouse.
getting juiced on juicing protects your eyesight to developing good habits for eye health